The golden rule is to read always the 'Terms and Conditions', shortly T&C's of the mobile casino before you start playing, and in any case, if you want to play with real money. Most, definitely beginners, do not do that and if they already make an effort, the problem is that these T & C's are so extensive. The reason why they are so bulky: the casino must protect itself from fraud and defend against players who fail to comply with the rules of the game. And there are fraudent casino players, ... lots of them!
We do not treat the entire T&C's in this article. We start with a part of it, for many players the important part: the promotions that each casino offers. Good to know is that there are two different parts: the general conditions for ALL all promotions and offers, and the conditions that apply to a specific promotion in which you decide to participate in. Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with both this stuff.
• Promotions can be limited in time; they are only valid for the period specified in the promotion conditions.
• Promotions can be linked to a specific casino. For example, when you play at mobile casinos that make part of the Fortune Lounge group, the promotions belonging to 'All Slots casino' are not (always) usuable in another mobile casino of the FL group, i.e. Vegas Palms casino. As a player, you should actually know that the FL group includes 8 casinos and if you are already logged in to one of their casinos it may affect the available promotions and bonuses if you log in to another casino of this group. For example, you register at Royal Vegas casino and a few days later you sign in at 7Sultans mobile casino. In other words: where promotions are addressed to a specific player or casino player account, offers are only valid for the casino and casino account number specified.
• Be careful with your sign up information! If the casino system discovers discrepancies between the name of the casino account holder and the name of the individual making a deposit, your promotional offer will be INvalidated.
• With the exception of some casinos that do not require wagering requirements, all other casinos do. This includes that all deposits must be wagered at least once before a promotional bonus will be credited. No credits, no payout!
• At a few mobile casinos, you have to request for you promotion via customer support. Don't forget that. We see more and more casinos using this method, especially casinos with a Curaçao license, i.e. CasinoX, click on the banner!
We are now closing this first part; as a first encounter with casino promotions it seemed us to be enough. See you in part two!